Management Systems Consultancy
There are many reasons to implement requirements of management system standards. Often the market is the driving factor. Once a management system is in place, companies realize that the internal benefits are as important as the external ones. The properly implemented ISO based quality, environmental and other management systems will drive improvements in activities, processes, products and your bottom line.
ATMS Solutions provides a broad range of custom-tailored consulting services designed to assist companies in development and implementation of the following management standards requirements:
- ISO 9001. Quality management systems. Requirements
- ISO 14001. Environmental management systems. Requirements with guidance for use
- OHSAS 18001. Occupational health and safety management systems. Requirements
- ISO/IEC 17025. General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- ISO/IEC 17065. Conformity assessment. Requirements for bodies certifying products, processes and services.
Whether your objective is to be certified to one of these management system standards, improve your existing management system, or to achieve business excellence, we will customize a program to fit your needs. Our specialists will help you develop business management systems that besides being certified, improve operational performance and customer satisfaction, reduce business risks and increase profitability.